Game Production Intern
January 2017 - May 2017
Supported game producers with daily tasks pertaining to the production of web games. This entailed gameplay recording, asset gathering, cutting voiceover clips, maintaining spreadsheets, brainstorming new game ideas, and creating documents.
- Designed the moveset for over 20 characters for a new game in the Super Brawl fighting game franchise that span many Nickelodeon shows. Utilized Camtasia in order to create GIFs of TV show clips to demonstrate possible gameplay scenarios.
- Did QA work on games using Charles Web Debugging Proxy and JIRA. Worked together with the games team to make sure bugs and issues were reported in an orderly and systematic manner. Utilized Charles Web Debugging Proxy to test games on both PC and mobile browser platforms.
- Gathered episode assets from many Nickolodeon properties like The Loud House, Bunsen is a Beast, and Henry Danger in order to get the audio files that were then cut using Audacity to make voice clips for characters in the following games:
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Sketch it, Guess it
- Loud House: Clean-O-Clock
- Bunsen is a Beast: The Beast Day Ever
- Nickelodeon Blaster Squad
- Used Adobe Photoshop to help convert gifs to different forms in order to optimize the game Summer Music Video Maker for different platforms.
December 2013 - December 2015
Coordinated with other instructors to teach, advise, motivate, and mentor individual students as well as groups.
- Subjects taught were computer science, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, history, and English.
- Taught students that ranged from grades 6 to 12.
- Helped students prep for SHSATs, SATs, and college applications.
Stony Brook University
B.S. in Computer Science
- Software Engineering, Design Paterns, Algorithms, Databases
- Game Programming, Linear Algebra, Finite Mathematical Structures
- Computer Organization & Architecture, Systems Level Programming, Operating Systems, Theory of Computation
- Technical Communications, Creative Writing, Writing Workshop
Stuyvesant High School
Class of 2012
- Software Engineering
- Game Development
- Full Stack Web Development
- Java, C#, C, C++, Python
- LaTeX (TexShop)
- Git, Github Desktop
- UNIX command line
- MySQL, JDBC
- JIRA, Charles Proxy
- Unity, Blender
- Microsoft & Google Office Suite
- PhotoShop, Gimp, Asesprite
- Camtasia, Audacity
Game Developer Skills
- C# Programming in Unity
- Game Design
- Level Design
- Pixel Art
- Public Speaking
- Creative Writing
- Formal Writing